Monday, January 4, 2010

Love


Love is one of the hardest feelings for me to capture. I am an expert at sorrow, pain, and misery, but LOVE, that's a totally different ball park. I feel love. All around me. Yet I have the hardest time expressing it. I gather all my feelings of love, and can only begin to explain what it feels. Breathtaking. Heart pounding. Stomach twisted. Butterfly kisses...it's amazing to me that I feel love all the time, and yet I cannot describe it in the way that it will blow your mind. When he's gone I miss him like crazy...part of me IS missing. I feel like the only person in the world when he's looking deep into my eyes. When his hands are wrapped, lovingly, around my waist. I feel like the only girl in the world when his lips press, longingly, onto mine. It makes me feel so special when I know I'm the only girl in his world. I'm the only girl in his eyes. He is my crutch when I'm falling. He is the hand that I reach out to. He is the only man I will ever long for when he's gone. I'm very honored that he chose me, out of all the girls he could. I am very honored that he loves me, when I have been so difficult to love. He will never give up on me, because he truly feels it in his heart. I am in love. I will not live the rest of my life fighting...I am going to just shut up and let life coast by. You don't get to live very long so might as well make the most of what I've got. I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment