Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful




























































































I am thankful for my family, my healthy daughter, my husband, my faith, my family, my talents. I'm thankful God hasn't made me and John suffer from the recession, instead he has kept us steady and has provided. THANK YOU GOD FOR THANKSGIVING! I loooove remembering to be thankful!

Today is a good one!
UPDATE: Thanksgiving day was fun! Ate food, played outside, and got to spend some time with the little ones! I am sooo thankful for family and am very disappointed that Thanksgiving only comes once a year! So from now on I'm going to try to end every day by saying something that I am thankful for! And something besides the obvious hubby, daughter, family, etc. something that digs a little deeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment