Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One Year Already















































































It's crazy to think that she's over a year old already. Where did the time go? I'm not a mother to a newborn or infant I am now a catergorized mother to a toddler. It's quite insane! I'm beginning to see what tantrums and such are all about. Lucky me.
























Her first birthday was AWESOME! She refused a nap, but she did not fuss once at her party. We did a baby einstein theme, and it turned out great. It lasted two hours and she had right around 35-40 people show up! It was great. She got to swing in the swings and open the many many MANY gifts she got. It was pretty exciting. I'm so proud of my little girl. She's accomplished so much already in her first year of life! Her party was at Vendergriff Park and I gotta tell ya it was a hell of a party. No rain, just the sun and the 85 degree weather! lol.
























Enjoy the pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment