Saturday, May 23, 2009

2 Years of Marriage


John and I have had our struggles. Our battles seemed to be endless at times, and divorced was seriously considered once. When things get tough, sometimes it's easier to just quit. I've learned through a touching story of a little girl named Kayleigh Anne Freeman, to not give up so easily. I've prayed more than I've ever prayed before, and this time I really believe what I'm saying. I'm mortified of some of the dumb things I've done, but God lead me to Kayleigh. He wanted me to change my life...and thankfully it worked. Thank you Kayleigh for everything you've done for me! I'll forever be greatful, even though you're an angel now...I still feel like I knew you...somehow...it's weird.


Today John and I celebrated 2 yrs of marriage. It was amazing. We went to eat at Red Robin and we went Bowling. It was a lot of fun. I love my husband so very much. It was amazing how much you can connect when you don't have to worry about a child, don't get me wrong I love my daughter with my whole being...but sometimes being away for 2 hrs can reboost you. It was just nice to walk hand in hand with my husband.

John, thank you for everything you've done for me! You're amazing. My love for you grows more and more everyday. I pray every night you return home safely from work. I admire your strength...I admire your determination. You may think you fail, but you're wonderful in my eyes. You make my heart feel complete. You were there by my side when I delivered Kylie Jade...and you never walked away. You're always there for me. You are my life. I love how you have passion, love, and happiness bubbled up inside of you. I love how you are such a wonderful daddy. I love how you are so eager to give to the church. I love how you are a wonderful Christian man. You are my light. Thank you for bringing me closer to God. Thank you for everything. John, I love you.

Happy 2 years of marriage baby, and many, many more years to come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment